The experiment was conducted in winter – spring 2016 – 2017 in Thua Thien Hue to identify suitable level of foliar fertilizer for Torenia fournieri Linden having good growth and development, beautiful color and long lifetime under local conditions. The experiment consisted of four treatments with three forliar fertilizers such: Dau Trau MK 30-10-5, Gibberellin 25-10-10, and HVP. The control treatment (I) was using sterilized water without foliar fertilizer. The results showed that all the foliar fertilizers well influenced on growth and development of Torenia fournieri Linden. Dau Trau MK 30-10-5 helped Torenia fournieri Linden having high quality and high value/cost ratio than the others.
- Arthur W. (2002). Tropical ornamentals: a guide. Timber Press, Inc., Portland, Oregon 97204, USA, p 464-466.
- Edward F. Gilman and Teresa Howe (1999). Torenia fournieri. Fact sheet FPS-584. Cooperative Extention Service, University of Florida, USA.
- Jo K. (2008). Southern shade: A plant selection guide. The University Press of Mississippi. USA, p 57-60.
- Pham T. M. P., Trinh T. M. D., Vu V. L., Nguyen D. T., Do T. T. L. (2010). The Effect of Some Techniques on the Growth and Development of Potted Torenia (Torenia fournieri Linden). Journal of Science and Development, Vol. 8, No. 4: 615-621.
- Yamazaki, T. (1985). A Revision of the Genera Limnophila and Torenia from Indochina. J Fac. Sci. Univ. Tokyo III 13: p575-624.