This study focuses on determining the impact of factors on property prices in Hue city, Thua Thien Hue province. The study used quantitative and qualitative analysis (descriptive statistics) in SPSS to statistically characterize the investigated subjects; using Likert scale with 5 levels to evaluate the nfluence; regression method to analyze the impact of factors on real estate prices; surveying 155 samples in 03 wards of An Tay, An Cuu and An Dong of Hue city. The results showed that, 6 factors affecting real estate prices were identified, including: (i) Location, (ii) Topographic features, (iii) Legal, (iv) Social factors, (v) Infrastructure and (vi) Environment. The impact level of 6 factors on real estate prices are: Environment (0.416), Terrain (0.408), Location (0.225), Infrastructure (0.197), Legal (0.195) and Weak social factor (0.120). For factors affecting real estate prices, depending on the type of street that the factors affecting real estate prices have different roles. For streets with good business potential, the important factor is that the location of the land plot provides high profitability and stability leading to high buyer demand, followed by parcel shape factors, infrastructure conditions, living environment. The main purpose of a street to build houses is the natural environment, social factors, infrastructure, followed by shape and area. Among the 3 surveyed wards, An Cuu ward had the highest real estate price; followed by An Dong and An Tay wards.
- Hair, Jr.J.F Anderson, R.E, Tatham, RL&Black, WC (1998). Multivariate Data Analysis, Prentical-Hall International, Inc.
- Hoang Van Hung, Ta Ngoc Long, Trinh Huu Lien (2013). Building and developing digital cadastral database for land valuation and land management in Ngo Quyen ward, Vinh Yen city, Vinh Phuc province. Journal of Soil Science. 5: 56-62.
- Truong Van Long, Pham Thi Kim Ngan (2011). Determining the degree of influence of factors affecting land prices and land use as a basis for land price determination in O Mon district, Can Tho city. Master's thesis in land management.
- Nunnally, J.c& Bernstein, I.H (1994). Psychometric thery (3, Ed). New York: McGraw-Hill, Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment.
- Nguyen Hưu Ngu, Duong Quoc Non (2017), Land Valuation Curriculum, Hue University Publishing House
- Hoàng Trọng, Chu Nguyễn Mộng Ngọc (2008), Analyze research data with SPSS, Nhà xuất bản Thống kê.
- Jabnoun and Al-Tamimi (2003). Measuring Perceived Service Quality at UAE Commercial Banks. International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management, 47-55.