This research identifies and analyzes factors affecting the efficiency of agricultural land-use models in Hai Lang district, Quang Tri province, with logistic regression. The sample size is 98 households applying and not applying sustainable agricultural land-use models in Hai Ba, Hai Duong, and Hai Que communes. The results show that education level and income affect the application of land-use models. Besides, the agricultural land is used relatively reasonably. The land-use models reflect sustainability but are not entirely consistent with theory.
- Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development of Vietnam (2005), Development Program on the new village and commune of rural area in period 2006–2010, Hanoi.
- Consuelo G. S., Jesus A. O, Twila G. P., Bella, R. P. and G. U. Gabriel (2007), An introduction to research methods, Rex Book Store, Manila, Philippines.
- Thanh Le (2016), Development of vegetable crops on sandy areas of Vinh Thai, Quang Tri newspaper, dated March 15, 2016.
- District Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Hai Lang district (2019), Land Statistics 2018.
- Bui Tat Thang (2007), On Vietnam’s strategy for marine economic development, Journal of Economics and Forecasting, No. 7, 8/2007.
- People’s Committee of Hai Lang District (2019), Report on the synthesis of the land-use plan in 2018.
- People’s Committee of Hai Lang district (2019), Socio-economic report 2018 and directions for socio-economic development in 2020.
- Central Committee (2018), Resolution No. 36-NQ / TW dated October 22, 2018, The Eighth Conference of the Party Central Committee (Session XII) on Vietnam’s Strategy for Sustainable Marine Economic Development to 2030, vision to 2045.
- Department of Natural Resources and Environment of Quang Tri province (2015), Report on the implementation results of Natural Resources and Environment management of Quang Tri province from 2011 to 2015.