Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- I confirm that this manuscript has not been published or presented elsewhere in part or in its entirety, and is not under consideration by another journal
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, DOI or URLs for the references have been provided.
- By submitting your article to HUJOS: Natural Science, you and all co-authors of your submission agree to the terms of this license. You do not need to fill out a copyright form for confirmation. Please see the Copyright .Notice
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in For Author. Please use the journal's template.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
In order to carry out its functions as a journal, HUJOS-NS requires the names and affiliations of authors, along with the email addresses of corresponding authors. This information is used solely for the purposes of enabling authors to be identified as such.
None of your information is ever shared with a third party, or used outside of the aforementioned context.