For the first time, a realistic microscopic calculation for low-energy neutron-nucleus elastic scattering off open-shell nuclei is carried out within the framework of particle-vibration coupling (PVC). In this study, the pairing correlations of the ground state are taken into account. The dependence of the angular distributions on the pairing gaps is discussed.
- Mizuyama K, Ogata K. Self-consistent microscopic description of neutron scattering by16O based on the continuum particle-vibration coupling method. Physical Review C. 2012;86(4).
- Mizuyama K, Ogata K. Low-lying excited states of O24 investigated by a self-consistent microscopic description of proton inelastic scattering. Physical Review C. 2014;89(3).
- Blanchon G, Dupuis M, Arellano HF, Vinh Mau N. Microscopic positive-energy potential based on the Gogny interaction. Physical Review C. 2015;91(1).
- Blanchon G, Dupuis M, Arellano HF. Prospective study on microscopic potential with Gogny interaction. The European Physical Journal A. 2015;51(12).
- Blanchon G, Dupuis M, Bernard RN, Arellano HF. Asymmetry dependence of Gogny-based optical potential. The European Physical Journal A. 2017;53(5).
- Hao TVN, Loc BM, Phuc NH. Low-energy nucleon-nucleus scattering within the energy density functional approach. Physical Review C. 2015;92(1).
- Nhan Hao TV, Nhu Le N, Koh M, Quang Hung N, Ngoc Duy N, Pham VNT, Hoang Tung N. Microscopic optical potential obtained from energy-density-functional approach for neutron–nucleus elastic scattering. International Journal of Modern Physics E. 2018 06;27(06):1850052.
- Chabanat E, Bonche P, Haensel P, Meyer J, Schaeffer R. A Skyrme parametrization from subnuclear to neutron star densities Part II. Nuclei far from stabilities. Nuclear Physics A. 1998;635(1-2):231-256.
- Koh M, Bonneau L, Quentin P, Hao TVN, Wagiran H. Fission barriers of two odd-neutron actinide nuclei taking into account the time-reversal symmetry breaking at the mean-field level. Physical Review C. 2017;95(1).
- Schunck N, Dobaczewski J, McDonnell J, Moré J, Nazarewicz W, Sarich J, Stoitsov MV. One-quasiparticle states in the nuclear energy density functional theory. Physical Review C. 2010;81(2).
- Pillet N, Quentin P, Libert J. Pairing correlations in an explicitly particle-number conserving approach. Nuclear Physics A. 2002 01;697(1-2):141-163.
- Hao TVN, Quentin P, Bonneau L. Parity restoration in the highly truncated diagonalization approach: Application to the outer fission barrier of240Pu. Physical Review C. 2012;86(6).
- Nhan Hao TV, le Bloas J, Koh M, Bonneau L, Quentin P. Further microscopic studies of the fission barriers of heavy nuclei. International Journal of Modern Physics E. 2012;21(05):1250051.
- Dobaczewski J, Nazarewicz W, Werner TR, Berger JF, Chinn CR, Dechargé J. Mean-field description of ground-state properties of drip-line nuclei: Pairing and continuum effects. Physical Review C. 1996;53(6):2809-2840.
- Fracasso S, Colò G. Fully self-consistent charge-exchange quasiparticle random-phase approximation and its application to isobaric analog resonances. Physical Review C. 2005;72(6).
- Terasaki J, Engel J. Self-consistent Skyrme quasiparticle random-phase approximation for use in axially symmetric nuclei of arbitrary mass. Physical Review C. 2010;82(3).
- Mizuyama K, Le NN, Thuy TD, Hao TVN. Jost function formalism based on the Hartree-Fock-Bogoliubov formalism. Physical Review C. 2019;99(5).
- Mizuyama K, Le NN, Hao TVN. Fano effect on neutron elastic scattering by open-shell nuclei. Physical Review C. 2020;101(3).
- Matsuo M, Mizuyama K, Serizawa Y. Di-neutron correlation and soft dipole excitation in medium mass neutron-rich nuclei near drip line. Physical Review C. 2005;71(6).
- Colò G, Niu Y, Vigezzi E, Bortignon PF. A microscopic approach based on particle-vibration coupling: application to charge-exchange transitions and multiplets in odd nuclei. Andreev A, Arsenyev N, Ershov S, Sargsyan V, Vdovin A. EPJ Web of Conferences. 2016;107:06001.
- National Nuclear Data Center. Datasets for 116Sn [Data file]. Brookhaven National Laboratory Online Data Service: New York; 2010 [Cited 2020] http://www.nndc.bnl.gov/ ensdf/.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2020 Array