- Fred K. S., “The Node.js Way - Understanding Error-First Callbacks”, Available: http://fredkschott.com/post/2014/03/understanding-error-first-callbacks-in-node-js/, date accessed: 16/11/2018.
- C. Hell, “Callback Hell”, Available: http://callbackhell.com/, date accessed: 16/11/2018.
- Forbes L., “Promises”, Available: https://www.promisejs.org/, date accessed: 22/11/2018.
- ECMA International, “Standard ECMA-262, 6th Edition/June 2015, ECMAScript 2015 Language Specification”, 2015.
- C.-Y. Hsieh, L. M. Canh, H. Kim Thoa and Y. C. Cheng, “Identifcation and Refactoring of Exception Handling Code Smells”, Journal of Internet Technology, Vol. 18, No. 6, pp. 1461– 1471, 2018.
- ECMA International, “Standard ECMA-262, 9th Edition/June 2018, ECMAScript 2018 Language Specification”, 2018.
- C.-T. Chen, Y. C. Cheng, C.-Y. Hsieh and I.-L. Wu, “Exception Handling Refactorings: Directed By Goals and Driven By Bug Fixing”, The Journal of Systems and Software, Vol. 82, No. 2, pp. 333–345, 2009.
- ECMA International, “Standard ECMA-262, 8th Edition/June 2017, ECMAScript 2017 Language Specification”, 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2019 Array