In this paper, we study some non-classical properties and propose the generation schemes of the superposition of multiple-photon-added two-mode squeezed vacuum state (SMPA-TMSVS). Based on the Wigner function, we clarify that this state is a non-Gaussian state, while the original two-mode squeezed vacuum state (TMSVS) is a Gaussian state. Besides, the SMPA-TMSVS is sum squeezing, as well as difference squeezing. In particular, the manifestation of the sum squeezing and the difference squeezing in the SMPA-TMSVS becomes more pronounced when increasing parameters r and e. In addition, by exploiting the schemes of photon-added superposition in the usual order, we give some schemes that the SMPA-TMSVS can be generated with the higher-order photon-added superposition by using some optical devices.
- Aasi J, Abadie J, Abbott BP, Abbott R, Abbott TD, Abernathy MR, et al. Enhanced sensitivity of the LIGO gravitational wave detector by using squeezed states of light. Nature Photonics. Nature Photonics. 2013;7(8):613-619.
- Pathak A, Garcia ME. Control of higher-order anti-bunching. Applied Physics B. 2006;84:479-484.
- Bennett CH, Brassard G, Crépeau C, Jozsa R, Peres A, Wootters WK. Teleporting an unknown quantum state via dual classic and Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen channels. Physical Review Letters. 1993;70:1895-1899.
- Hillery M, Berthiaume A. Quantum Secret Sharing. Physical Review A. 1999;59:1829-1834.
- Hong L, Guo GC. Non-classical properties of photon-added pair coherent states. Acta Physica Sinica (Overseas Edition). 1999;8(8):577-582.
- Truong DM, Nguyen HTX, Nguyen AB. Sum Squeezing, Difference Squeezing, Higher-Order Antibunching and Entanglement of Two-Mode Photon-Added Displaced Squeezed States. International Journal of Theoretical Physics. 2013;53(3):899-910.
- Wang S, Hou LL, Chen XF, Xu XF. Continuous-variable quantum teleportation with non-Gaussian entangled states generated via multiple-photon subtraction and addition. Physical Review A. 2015;91:063832.
- Duc TM, Dinh DH, Dat TQ. Higher-order non-classical properties of nonlinear charge pair cat states. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics. 2020;53:025402.
- Agarwal GS, Tara K. Non-classical properties of states generated by the excitations on a coherent state. Physical Review A. 1991;43:492.
- Duc TM, Noh J. Higher-order properties of photon-added coherent states. Optics Communications. 2008;281:2842.
- An NB, Duc TM. Excited K-quantum nonlinear coherent states. Journal of Physics A: Mathematical and General. 2002;35:4749.
- Duc TM, Dat TQ. Enhancing nonclassical and entanglement properties of trio coherent states by photon-addition. Optik. 2020;210:164479.
- Wang XB, Kwek LC, Liu Y, Oh CH. Non-classical effects of wo-mode photon-added displaced squeezed states. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics. 2001;34:1059.
- Hu LY, Zhang ZM. Non-classicality and de-coherence of photon-added squeezed thermal state in thermal environment. Journal of the Optical Society of America B. 2012;29:529.
- Duc TM, Dat TQ, Chuong HS. Quantum entanglement and teleportation in superposition of multiple-photon-added two-mode squeezed vacuum state. International Journal of Modern Physics B. 2020;34(25):2050223.
- Lee CT. Simple criterion for non-classical two-mode states. Journal of the Optical Society of America B. 1998;15:1187.
- Dat TQ, Duc TM. Higher-order non-classical and entanglement properties in photon-added trio coherent state. Hue University Journal of Science: Natural Science. 2020;129(1B):49-55. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26459/hueuni-jns.v129i1B.5685
- Fiurasek J. Conditional generation of N-photon entangled states of light. Physical Review A. 2002;65:053818.
- Lee SY, Nha H. Second-order superposition operations via Hong-Ou-Mandel interference. Physical Review A. 2012;85:043816.
- Dat TQ, Duc TM. Non-classical properties of the superposition of three-mode photon-added trio coherent state. International Journal of Theoretical Physics. 2020;59:3206-3216.
- Caves CM, Schumaker BL. New formalism for two-photon quantum optics. I. Quadrature phases and squeezed states. Physical Review A. 1985;31:3068.
- Braunstein SL, van Loock P. Quantum information with continuous variables. Reviews of Modern Physics. 2005;77(2):513-577.
- Furusawa A, Sorensen JL, Braunstein SL, Fuchs CA, Kimble HJ, Polzik ES. Unconditional quantum teleportation. Science. 1998;282:706.
- Hoai NTX, Duc TM. Nonclassical properties and teleportation in the two-mode photon-added displaced squeezed states. International Journal of Modern Physics B. 2016;30(7):1650032.
- Kenfack A, Zyczkowski K. Negativity of the Wigner function as an indicator of non-classicality. Journal of Optics B: Quantum and Semiclassical Optics. 2004;6:396.
- Clark JB, Lecocq F, Simmonds RW, Aumentado J, Teufel JD. Sideband cooling beyond the quantum back action limit with squeezed light. Nature. 2017;541:191.
- Hillery M. Sum and difference squeezing of the electromagnetic field. Physical Review A. 1989;40:3147.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2021 Array