In the present work, tungsten disulfide was synthesised and characterised by using X-ray diffraction and scanning electron microscopy. This material was employed to modify a glassy-carbon electrode to analyse clenbuterol. The results show that tungsten disulfide displays electrocatalytic activity toward clenbuterol oxidation. The proposed technique is prospective for clenbuterol examination. The limit of detection and the linear range are 0.51 mM and 1–210 mM.
- Lomae A, Nantaphol S, Kondo T, Chailapakul O, Siangproh W, Panchompoo J. Simultaneous determination of β-agonists by UHPLC coupled with electrochemical detection based on palladium nanoparticles modified BDD electrode. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. 2019;840:439-48.
- Sirichai S, Khanatharana P. Rapid analysis of clenbuterol, salbutamol, procaterol, and fenoterol in pharmaceuticals and human urine by capillary electrophoresis. Talanta. 2008;76(5):1194-8.
- Lynch GS, Ryall JG. Role of β-Adrenoceptor Signaling in Skeletal Muscle: Implications for Muscle Wasting and Disease. Physiol Rev. 2008;88(2):729-67.
- Lu H, Zhang H, Zhu T, Xiao Y, Xie S, Gu H, et al. Metabolic Effects of Clenbuterol and Salbutamol on Pork Meat Studied Using Internal Extractive Electrospray Ionization Mass Spectrometry. Sci Rep. 2017;7(1):1-8.
- Chất cấm trong chăn nuôi nguy hại đến sức khỏe con người như nào? [Internet]. Hanoi: Dantri News; 2016 [updated 2016 April 29]. Available from: https://dantri.com.vn/suc-khoe/chat-cam-trong-chan-nuoi-nguy-hai-den-suc-khoe-con-nguoi-nhu-nao-20160429085836845.htm
- Zhu W, Huang H, Gao X, Ma H. Electrochemical behaviour and voltammetric determination of acetaminophen based on glassy carbon electrodes modified with poly (4-aminobenzoic acid)/electrochemically reduced graphene oxide composite films. Mater Sci Eng C. 2014;45:21-8.
- Wang H, Ren F, Wang C, Yang B, Bin D, Zhang K, et al. Simultaneous determination of dopamine, uric acid and ascorbic acid using a glassy carbon electrode modified with reduced graphene oxide. Rsc Adv. 2014;4(51):26895-901.
- Dorraji PS, Jalali F. A nanocomposite of poly (melamine) and electrochemically reduced graphene oxide decorated with Cu nanoparticles: application to simultaneous determination of hydroquinone and catechol. J Electrochem Soc. 2015;162(9):B237.
- Ngo HT, Nguyen VT, Manh TD, Toan TTT, Triet NTM, Binh NT, et al. Voltammetric Determination of Rhodamine B Using a ZIF-67/Reduced Graphene Oxide Modified Electrode. J Nanomater. 2020;2020:4679061.
- Hoa DTN, Toan TTT, Mau TX, Hoan NTV, Tram TTN, Manh TD, et al. Voltammetric determination of Auramine O with ZIF-67/Fe2O3/g-C3N4-modified electrode. J Mater Sci Mater Electron. 2020;31(22): 19741-55.
- Minh DTC, Huyen NTT, Anh NTK, Ha PTT. Detection of sildenafil adulterated in herbal products using thin layer chromatography combined with surface enhanced Raman spectroscopy: “Double coffee-ring effect” based enhancement. J Pharm Biomed Anal. 2019;174:340-347.
- Wang W, Zhang Y, Wang J, Shi X, Ye J. Determination of β-agonists in pig feed, pig urine and pig liver using capillary electrophoresis with electrochemical detection. Meat Sci. 2010;85(2):302-305.
- Engeseth NJ, Lee K, Bergen WG, Helferich WG, Knudson BK, Merkel RA. Fatty acid profiles of lipid depots and cholesterol concentration in muscle tissue of finishing pigs fed ractopamine. J Food Sci. 1992;57(5):1060-2.
- Zhang J, Han D, Wang S, Zhang X, Yang R, Ji Y, et al. Electrochemical detection of adenine and guanine using a three-dimensional WS2 nanosheet/graphite microfiber hybrid electrode. Electrochemistry Communications. 2019;99:75-80.
- Yue HY, Wu PF, Huang S, Gao X, Song SS, Wang WQ, et al. Electrochemical determination of dopamine in the presence of uric acid using WS2 nanospheres-carbon nanofibers. Journal of Electroanalytical Chemistry. 2019;833:427-32.
- Blanco E, Arias L, Vázquez L, del Pozo M, Sánchez L, Petit-Domínguez MD, et al. Sensor based on diamond nanoparticles and WS2 for ponceau 4R and tartrazine determination: Influence of green solvents employed for WS2 exfoliation. FlatChem. 2020;23:100185.
- Zhang H, Bo X, Guo L. Electrochemical preparation of porous graphene and its electrochemical application in the simultaneous determination of hydroquinone, catechol, and resorcinol. Sensors Actuators B Chem. 2015;220:919-26.
- Xie F, Lin X, Wu X, Xie Z. Solid phase extraction of lead (II), copper (II), cadmium (II) and nickel (II) using gallic acid-modified silica gel prior to determination by flame atomic absorption spectrometry. Talanta. 2008;74(4):836-43.
- Taverniers I, De Loose M, Van Bockstaele E. Trends in quality in the analytical laboratory. II. Analytical method validation and quality assurance. TrAC Trends in Analytical Chemistry. 2004;23(8):535-52.
- Bo B, Zhu X, Miao P, Pei D, Jiang B, Lou Y, et al. An electrochemical biosensor for clenbuterol detection and pharmacokinetics investigation. Talanta. 2013; 113:36-40.
- He P, Wang Z, Zhang L, Yang W. Development of a label-free electrochemical immunosensor based on carbon nanotube for rapid determination of clenbuterol. Food Chem. 2009;112(3):707-14.
- Liu L, Pan H, Du M, Xie W, Wang J. Glassy carbon electrode modified with Nafion-Au colloids for clenbuterol electroanalysis. Electrochim Acta. 2010;55(24):7240-5.
- Dou Y, Jiang Z, Deng W, Su J, Chen S, Song H, et al. Portable detection of clenbuterol using a smartphone-based electrochemical biosensor with electric field-driven acceleration. J Electroanal Chem. 2016;781:339-44.
- Wu C, Sun D, Li Q, Wu K. Electrochemical sensor for toxic ractopamine and clenbuterol based on the enhancement effect of graphene oxide. Sensors Actuators, B Chem. 2012;168:178-84.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2022 Array