This paper presents the designing, manufacturing and piloting process of havesting machine for Centella Asiatica serving Quang Tho 2 Agricultural Commune. This model is designed and manufactured on the basis of the survey taken on the characteristics of Centella Asiatica in Quang Tho 2 Agricultural Commune of Thua Thien Hue Province. Within project, experiments on machine’s moving speed, cutting speed and optimal speed are carried out. Results obttained in these experiments prove the efficiency of the proposed machine designed by authors.
- Q. T. A. Commune.
- "Report of Characteristics and Harvesting Centella," Quang Tho 2 Agricultural Commune, 2015.
- W. J. Greenlees, H. M. Hanna, K. J. Shinner, S. J. Marley, and T. B. Bailey, "A comparison of four Mower Conditioners on Drying Rate and Leaf Loss in Alfafa and Grass," Applied Engineering in Agriculture, vol. 16, no. 1, p. 6, 2000.
- A. Celik, "Design and operating characteristics of a push type cutter bar mower," Canadian Biosystems Engineerin, 2006.
- N. T. Hiep, "Machine Eelements," 2001 2001. Education Publisher
- A. K. Srivastava, C. E. Goering, R. P. Rohrbach, and D. R. Buckmaster, Engineering Pinciples of Agricultural Machines. American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers, 2006.
- C. O. Olowojola, T. Faleye, and L. A. S. Agbetoye, "Development and performance evaluation of a leafy vegetable harvester," International Research Journal of Agricultural Science and Soil Science, p. 6, 2011 2011.
- "Solid work software," 2016.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2017 Array