In this paper, silver nanowires were prepared with the polyol method under ultrasonication. The optimal concentration of polyvinyl pyrrolidone in the reaction mixture was also determined. These nanowires were characterized with the XRD, SEM, and UV-Vis techniques. The conductive solution possesses a low resistance, good adhesion, high flexibility, and thermal stability. The solution was utilized to fabricate a conductive film, which might open up new technology applications.
- Zhang P, Lin S, Hu J. Synthesis and characterization of size-controlled silver nanowires. Physical Sciences Reviews. 2018;3(11).
- Zhang K, Du Y, Chen S. Sub 30nm silver nanowire synthesized using KBr as co-nucleant through one-pot polyol method for optoelectronic applications. Organic Electronics. 2015;26:380-5.
- Anh Dinh D, Nam Hui K, San Hui K, Singh J, Kumar P, Zhou W. Silver Nanowires: A Promising Transparent Conducting Electrode Material for Optoelectronic and Electronic Applications. Reviews in Advanced Sciences and Engineering. 2013;2(4):324-45.
- Arahman N, Fahrina A, Amalia S, Sunarya R, Mulyati S. Effect of PVP on the characteristic of modified membranes made from waste PET bottles for humic acid removal. F1000Research. 2017;6:668.
- Zhang P, Wei Y, Ou M, Huang Z, Lin S, Tu Y, et al. Behind the role of bromide ions in the synthesis of ultrathin silver nanowires. Materials Letters. 2018;213:23-6.
- Junaidi J, Yunus M, Sabarman H, Suharyadi E, Triyana K. Effect of Stirring rate on The Synthesis Silver Nanowires using Polyvinyl Alcohol as A Capping Agent by Polyol Process. International Journal on Advanced Science, Engineering and Information Technology. 2016;6:365-9.
- Zhang P, Wyman I, Hu J, Lin S, Zhong Z, Tu Y, et al. Silver nanowires: Synthesis technologies, growth mechanism and multifunctional applications. Materials Science and Engineering: B. 2017;223:1-23.
- Koczkur KM, Mourdikoudis S, Polavarapu L, Skrabalak SE. Polyvinylpyrrolidone (PVP) in nanoparticle synthesis. Dalton Transactions. 2015; 44(41):17883-905.
- Junaidi J, Riyanto A, Triyana K, Khairurrijal K. Silver nanorods layer based on polyvinyl alcohol on glass substrates by dip-coating method. Jurnal Penelitian Fisika dan Aplikasinya (JPFA). 2019;9(1):1.
- Lee P, Lee J, Lee H, Yeo J, Hong S, Nam KH, et al. Highly stretchable and highly conductive metal electrode by very long metal nanowire percolation network. Advanced Materials. 2012;24(25):3326-32.
- Zhang Z, Shen W, Xue J, Liu Y, Liu Y, Yan P, et al. Recent advances in synthetic methods and applications of silver nanostructures. Nanoscale Research Letters. 2018;13(1):54.
- Lee J, Lee P, Lee HB, Hong S, Lee I, Yeo J, et al. Room-Temperature Nanosoldering of a Very Long Metal Nanowire Network by Conducting-Polymer-Assisted Joining for a Flexible Touch-Panel Application. Advanced Functional Materials. 2013; 23(34):4171-6.
- Amirjani A, Marashi P, Fatmehsari DH. Effect of AgNO3 addition rate on aspect ratio of CuCl2–mediated synthesized silver nanowires using response surface methodology. Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects. 2014;444:33-9.
- Ran Y, He W, Wang K, Ji S, Ye C. A one-step route to Ag nanowires with a diameter below 40 nm and an aspect ratio above 1000. Chemical Communications. 2014;50(94):14877-80.
- Li D, Han T, Zhang L, Zhang H, Chen H. Flexible transparent electrodes based on silver nanowires synthesized via a simple method. Royal Society Open Science. 2017;4(9):170756.
- Chiang Y-F, Liu P-C, Kuo W-T, Lin CB. Growth Mechanism of Nano-silver Wires. Journal of Applied Science and Engineering. 2017;20(1):47-54.
- Sun Y, Gates B, Mayers B, Xia Y. Crystalline Silver Nanowires by Soft Solution Processing. Nano Letters. 2002;2(2):165-8.
- Junaidi, Triyana K, Suharyadi E, Harsojo, Wu LYL. The Roles of Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA) as the Capping Agent on the Polyol Method for Synthesizing Silver Nanowires. Journal of Nano Research. 2017;49:174-80.
- Bi Y, Hu H, Lu G. Highly ordered rectangular silver nanowire monolayers: water-assisted synthesis and galvanic replacement reaction with HAuCl4. Chemical Communications. 2010;46(4):598-600.
- Cui HW, Jiu JT, Sugahara T, Nagao S, Suganuma K, Uchida H. 'Chrysanthemum petal' arrangements of silver nano wires. Nanotechnology. 2014;25(48): 485705.
- Suharyadi E, Harsojo, Triyana K, Junaidi, Junaidi. Controlling Shapes and Sizes of Synthesis Silver Nanowires by Polyol Method using Polyvinyl Alcohol and Polyvinyl Pyrrolidone. Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2017;10(27):1-8.
- Wu J-T, Lien-Chung Hsu S, Tsai M-H, Liu Y-F, Hwang W-S. Direct ink-jet printing of silver nitrate–silver nanowire hybrid inks to fabricate silver conductive lines. Journal of Materials Chemistry. 2012;22(31).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Copyright (c) 2021 Array